Has there ever been a time when you felt, or even knew, something was wrong and wanted to help, but didn't? Learn how to Step UP!
Step Up! is a 90-minute, comprehensive bystander intervention training.
- Learn to be proactive in helping others.
- Increase their awareness of helping behaviors.
- Become motivated to help.
- Develop skills and confidence to respond to problems or concerns.
- Know how to ensure the safety and well-being of self and others.
Presentations are available on a variety of topics: an overview of bystander education, alcohol and alcohol poisoning, discrimination, disordered eating, gambling, hazing, relationship abuse, and sexual assault.
Watch to learn more about the StepUp Bystander Intervention training.
Request Step UP! Bystander Intervention Training