(she, her, hers) Program Coordinator, Student Money Management & Husker Pantry 402-472-9093 firstname.lastname@example.org
I can do money coaching sessions on the following topics:
- Budgeting, Saving Money, & Financial Goals
- Credit, Credit Cards, Credit Scores, & Credit Reports
- Student Loan & Financial Aid Education, Student Loan & Debt Repayment
- Insurance Education
- Investing Education
- Deciding whether to move off campus & financially planning to move off campus
- Education on purchasing a car or a home
I am an Accredited Financial Counselor and a Certified Personal Financial Manager.
I have been a Program Coordinator of Student Money Management since 2014. I help undergraduate and graduate/professional students of all ages and backgrounds successfully manage their money and organize their financial life. I am passionate about all aspects of financial education, and my favorite money management topic is budgeting!
I have also been the Program Coordinator of the Husker Pantry since 2016. Through Husker Pantry, thousands of food and hygiene items are given to University of Nebraska–Lincoln students in need each month.
Schedule with Megan